ONSF conducts free public programs – seminars and workshops – that include topics ranging from sports related injuries to concussion management and osteoporosis prevention.
The Foundation not only provides expertise and evidence-based guidelines for sports-related injury prevention but also addresses subjects such as preventing falls and improving balance in the aging population.
In addition, as a chapter of the ThinkFirst National Injury Prevention Foundation, the ONSF ThinkFirst Program is dedicated to educating students on preventing brain, spinal cord and other traumatic injuries through common sense decision making.
By educating athletes, coaches, student groups, adults and senior citizens, ONSF strives to improve the health status of all people by decreasing the incidence of injuries through prevention.
Sports Injury Prevention Seminars/Workshops:
- Baseball/Throwing Sports Injury Prevention
- Cycling Injury Prevention
- Golf Injury Prevention
- Racquet Sports Injury Prevention
- Running Injury Prevention
- Skiing/Snowboarding Injury Prevention
- Sports Concussion Awareness and Prevention
Programs for Adults and Senior Citizens:
- Exercise Safely During Pregnancy and After
- Osteoporosis Prevention, Treatment and Management
- Preventing Falls and Safe Conditioning for Good Balance
Sports Injury Prevention Training Programs:
To arrange a program for your organization please contact us.